SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at Bulldogs

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might just have to break down and buy dataflix tonight. I really want to see the game. It is too bad that it isn't on TV. WDAZ really dropped the ball on this one. They didn't want to show it because they couldn't sell commercials in time, although they had previously sold them for tonight. :glare:

I got good audio and video at this point from DataFlix. The picture is the rink with the lights turned off.

I am ready for this one... I got my jersey on, drinking a Bud-Light and eating a ham, taco and colby grinder from the Red Pepper. Can I be any more prepared??

I got good audio and video at this point from DataFlix. The picture is the rink with the lights turned off.

I am ready for this one... I got my jersey on, drinking a Bud-Light and eating a ham, taco and colby grinder from the Red Pepper. Can I be any more prepared??

i wish i would have ordered some grinders to be shiped to AZ for this game. have to do it for the final five.. hope the sioux get sent to colorado for regionals so i can go watch them in person!!! GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!

I got good audio and video at this point from DataFlix.  The picture is the rink with the lights turned off. 

Cheerleaders out doing some routine right now. TH pregame is the audio. Looks like one high up center ice camera again, which has been the norm for road games. Looks like it's real high up, so you can see the ice better than previous weeks in Mankato and SC.

Cheerleaders out doing some routine right now. TH pregame is the audio. Looks like one high up center ice camera again, which has been the norm for road games.

seems to be the norm that the feed is far on the away games. it could change for the game though.. lets hope!!!!!!!!!

AZSioux - Where do you live in Arizona? I used to live in Tucson for a bit after moving away from Grand Forks.

I live in fountain hills AZ. North Scottsdale area.. i have lived here for 14 years but go home to bemidji often and get back for sioux games too..i went o school here from 5th grade and just graduated from ASU. Tucson is a nice area..historic

I live in fountain hills AZ. North Scottsdale area.. i have lived here for 14 years but go home to bemidji often and get back for sioux games too..i went o school here from 5th grade and just graduated from ASU. Tucson is a nice area..historic

Have you been to the Vine lately? Last time I was in Scottsdale, I was so drunk at a club that I drew circles for my name on my credit card receipt.

Oh yeah. Hockey. Go Sioux!

Yea, Tucson is a great place. If my wife would move out of Wisconsin, I would be living in Tucson in a heartbeat.