SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD @ CC and other WCHA

UMDDogz

I wonder if the WCHA keeps stats on waved off goals. I can't ever remember seeing as many as I have this season.

If I remember right, it was Mason who waved off an obvious goal with a very quick whistle in the BU-Minnesota game.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice rally by the Bulldogs. With the exception of possibly Boston College, nobody in the country is playing better than UMD.

Funny thing is that Michigan is actually on pretty much the same roll as those guys. They slipped a few weeks ago and dropped one at UAF, but they pretty much have been smoking everyone they play. Big winning margins. There are several teams this year that are better than the champions of the last several years (copywrite LVS).

Well, at least nobody will have to play CC on their home ice in the post.

I'm not ruling CC out in the round of sixteen yet.

Two losses to the hottest team in the country ain't gonna hurt 'em much.

They'll need to go 3-1 here on in, and probably win the first round of the WCHAs and go to the Final Five.

Here's hoping that they match with the Goophs. As much as I would hate to see the Goophs not at the Ex, I would get over it.

Actually, we need the Goophs at the Ex. No rest for Briggs. He's about ready to drop.

I think that Colorado College is ultimately a better team than Duluth.

Once the emotion wears off the Dogs, they will be in trouble.

With everything that CC has on the line from here on it, I am going on record as calling for the Saturday night Stick Salute by the Tigers to their faithful.

Hope you put some frosting on those words, because you're eating them now!!

:love:

Dogs 4W, 0L vs. CC.....any further questions? Didn't think so.

Hope you put some frosting on those words, because you're eating them now!!

:love:

Dogs 4W, 0L vs. CC.....any further questions? Didn't think so.

Owens very frusterated last night regarding the Duluth goal that wasn't and the CC goal that was called off. IMO, he has a reason to gripe, both crappy calls.

That being said, hats off to Duluth. They got the Cup in their grasp. Let's see how they respond.