SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Mankato game on TV?

Fighting Sioux #1

I hate listening to the games on the radio.

What!? You're crazy man. Listening to games on the radio is great. I would much rather go to a game or watch it on tv but listening to TH is great. Listening on the radio brings so many memories of '97 when I wasn't able to go to the games but listened to all of them on the radio.

I was at Dagwoods for the Saturday night Wisconsin game, they put the Data Flix feed up on their TV screens.  The audio is Tim H., but it is delayed a few seconds, as it is internet feed...

Since the video feed via dataflix is internet also, the TH audio matches the video feed on dataflix. If you run the audio separately from the video feed, it will not match. Qualilty has been fairly good of late, although road arena's are usually not as good as broadcasts from the ralph. SCSU was dungy, dark, don't know how the Kato arena compares?

I'm in St Peter, MN which is about 10 miles north of Mankato and they didn't have the game on here. I was upset to say the least. I did however order the Dataflix for the first time and was very happy with it. It had a decent picture and it was nice to have TH on there. There were however some pauses and time it needed to rebuffer but other than that I was pleased.

I'll be at the game tonight though so I won't have to sit by my computer with my jersey on watching the game on a tiny monitor.