29 - jimdahl

25 - The Sicatoka ... Duby! Stop the puck! :angry:  

25 - MafiaMan

24 - fight on Sioux

23 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

23 - Ray77

This is what I have as well.

Quick observations:

1. Ray77 had some issues in his standings (nice work, dummy!) :D  - thanks for catching this Sicatoka!

2. fight on sioux took Justin Falk from Minnesota, the problem here is that Justin Falk plays for Columbus.  Nice guys we are that we didn't correct this before the game started so fight on sioux could pick a new player!  For the record, I just caught on to this right now when taking a deeper look into my spreadsheet and standings.

3. There were 5 players from the Blues taken (Tarasenko, Oshie, Backes, Shattenkirk and Pietrangelo).  Tarasenko (3g, 1a) and Shattenkirk (0g, 4a, 0 penalties) are the only Blues with points.  Oshie, Backes and Pietrangelo have all been blanked.  Now that I say this, they will go off tonight against Minnesota!

4. The Blues players mentioned in #3 are the only players to have 0 points (along with Falk).  Everyone else has at least 1 point.

5. jimdahl's own, Nicklas Backstrom, leads the playoffs with 6 points.

6. We had 2 entries that took Ryan Getzlaf, and nobody took Corey Perry.  Notable because Perry is tied for 2nd in playoff scoring with 5 points, Getzlaf is right behind him with 4.

7. Byfuglien and Subban are tied for the most penalties (2).  I would have thought someone would have had more by now, although, it is the playoffs - you have to stay out of the box!  Also, one of Subban's was his 10 minute game misconduct, and you could argue that Byfuglien should have gotten the same!

Oh, how accurate this was!  0 pts between Oshie, Backes and Pietrangelo before last night, and last night they scored 4 points.  Add Tarasenko and Shattenkirk to the mix, and the Blues players in our playoff pool came up with 9 points last night.

Byfuglien is the first to be eliminated from the game. He ended up with only 3 points (0g, 1a, 2 penalties). 5 of the 7 teams are now down 1 player:

Ray77

jimdahl

andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

fight on sioux

MafiaMan

Another "big game" performance out of Dubnyk and I'm right back in this thing!

Byfuglien is the first to be eliminated from the game.  He ended up with only 3 points (0g, 1a, 2 penalties).  5 of the 7 teams are now down 1 player:

Ray77

jimdahl

andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

fight on sioux

MafiaMan

atHoS is down two. They have Byf and Stafford. 

Groan...thanks, Halak!

You gotta stay focused on the long game. If a game like that prevents the Isles from advancing, I think it'll be worth it for you.

It will be interesting to see the final GA totals for the goalies at the end of round 1. Seems like each round earlier a goalie gets eliminated is going to be worth well beyond 10 points per round (could easily be 20 in some situations).

If a goalie does too well (Price with 7 so far) he just buys himself a ticket to the next round where he's sure to rack up at least that many again.

You gotta stay focused on the long game. If a game like that prevents the Isles from advancing, I think it'll be worth it for you.

It will be interesting to see the final GA totals for the goalies at the end of round 1. Seems like each round earlier a goalie gets eliminated is going to be worth well beyond 10 points per round (could easily be 20 in some situations).

Everyone's selected goalie has the mandatory minimum four starts. We're riding the horses we picked. Right now Fleury is looking like a smart pick. 

Morning of April 24 (please confirm):

29 - UND-RedSox fan

29 - jimdahl

28 - Ray77 

25 - The Sicatoka 

24 - fight on Sioux

24 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

22 - MafiaMan 

Mine looks very close, however I show that I have 29 as well:

29 - UND-RedSox fan

29 - jimdahl

29 - Ray77 

25 - The Sicatoka 

24 - fight on Sioux

24 - andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

22 - MafiaMan 

Could the discrepancy possibly be Victor Hedman's penalty or assist on the OT winner?

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=764971&navid=nhl:topheads

The Nashville Predators announced Friday that captain Shea Weber will miss the remainder of the club's Western Conference Quarterfinal series against the Chicago Blackhawks due to a lower-body injury the defenseman suffered in Game 2 of the series.

However, contrary to erroneous broadcast and media reports over the last 24 hours, he did not suffer an ACL injury. Further updates will be provided as they become available.