SiouxSports.com Forum

Tigers at Sioux

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blais even said he went with 3 lines tonight. I don't like that very much. The last championship team had 4 good lines that Deano rolled in the final game.

However, except for that anomoly (I hope), this was a great game for the Sioux. They outshot and outplayed CC big time.

Well, we got what we wanted/needed. Lundbohm's line had 3 goals I believe (though one was to Greene), and Genoway got a couple. The D stepped up into the play, and the goaltending was 'solid.' Not great, but 'solid.'

Good to see us get back to our third period form.

Now it's on to watching MSU-Denver on FS Rocky Mtn. Channel 645 if you have DirecTV. 4-0 Denver after two.

J Par made one big save, otherwise he didn't offer much tonight. He has a new painted helmet, but the green is too light. :p

There was no atmosphere tonight. The students didn't know what to do during introductions, so I hope something can be planned for tomorrow. The general public contributed as much as normal to the introductions (i.e., 20 people cheering). :D

J Par made one big save, otherwise he didn't offer much tonight. He has a new painted helmet, but the green is too light. :p

There was no atmosphere tonight. The students didn't know what to do during introductions, so I hope something can be planned for tomorrow. The general public contributed as much as normal to the introductions (i.e., 20 people cheering). :D

I disagree. J Parise made some nice saves in the 2nd & 3rd. He didn't look really good in the first, but picked it up from there. Especially on replay - he looked good.

Welcome to St. Ralph's Cathedral.

Where we motivate our team to victory through moments of silence.

Good game for the sioux though. Shut the door after the first and played very solid. The best part is the variety of player scoring. Good games across the board for players previously mentioned in this thread. JPar shut the door and hopefully got some confidence back. However, Brandt gets his back tomorrow?