SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ Western Michigan - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Back handed compliment of the century to WMU right here  :lol:  :lol:

And I completely agree. The NCHC has 6 teams that are at least really good and then two other teams that there is a reason they already have the 7th and 8th spot in the conference locked up.

yeah jeesh... give us some credit lol

WMU is a young team that didn't have their stuff together at the beginning of the year.  We have shown flashes and the ability to look really really good but some of the players aren't making good decisions yet when it comes to penalties.  Saturday night was heartbreaking, your goalie really won that game for you guys.  I wouldn't mind meeting again in the Frozen Faceoff finals.  

I hope those of you who visited K-zoo had a good experience.  

WMU is a young team that didn't have their stuff together at the beginning of the year.  We have shown flashes and the ability to look really really good but some of the players aren't making good decisions yet when it comes to penalties.  Saturday night was heartbreaking, your goalie really won that game for you guys.  I wouldn't mind meeting again in the Frozen Faceoff finals.  

I came away impressed with the WMU team. It is crazy how big and physical they are. Usually when there is a scrum on the ice, it benefits UND as they usually get the better of it and it carries over and gives them a little mental edge....but on Friday night I was like "HEY, break that up!"

• Upvote 1

WMU is a young team that didn't have their stuff together at the beginning of the year. We have shown flashes and the ability to look really really good but some of the players aren't making good decisions yet when it comes to penalties. Saturday night was heartbreaking, your goalie really won that game for you guys. I wouldn't mind meeting again in the Frozen Faceoff finals.

I'd say that wmu is without a doubt the most physical team we played this year. The goalie was really good handling the puck as well. Every time we dumped it there was next to no chance holding the zone because of him.