SiouxSports.com Forum

pop quiz

Hockeygirl97

My son is going to pre-school w/ a Greg Hardin jersey tomorrow for "Football party" day... His teacher is a big bison fan. ... what's the Sioux record in the Fargo Dome?  I know it's good... we used to joke when I was in school that we "rented the land" to them.  ;)  Desperate situation here. . .let me know...;)  Too tired w/ getting little ones to bed to do a decent search on-line.  ;)

My son is going to pre-school w/ a Greg Hardin jersey tomorrow for "Football party" day... His teacher is a big bison fan. ... what's the Sioux record in the Fargo Dome? I know it's good... we used to joke when I was in school that we "rented the land" to them. ;) Desperate situation here. . .let me know...;) Too tired w/ getting little ones to bed to do a decent search on-line. ;)

Have we lost there ever?

My son is going to pre-school w/ a Greg Hardin jersey tomorrow for "Football party" day... His teacher is a big bison fan. ... what's the Sioux record in the Fargo Dome?  I know it's good... we used to joke when I was in school that we "rented the land" to them.  ;)  Desperate situation here. . .let me know... ;)  Too tired w/ getting little ones to bed to do a decent search on-line.  ;)

Lost in 2000.

Won there in 94, 96, 98 and 2002.

UND struggles there.

Lost there in 2000.

Was supposed to be at that game but my grandmother insisted we go to take a huge family picture at my dad's cousins wedding.

First time I recall seeing a successful squib kick.... Even if it was on TV.

Only two ndsu und games I've been to were good. '99 I believe, 13 to 10 in favor of und. And the last game between the two in overtime... Don't remember the score.

My son is going to pre-school w/ a Greg Hardin jersey tomorrow for "Football party" day... His teacher is a big bison fan. ... what's the Sioux record in the Fargo Dome?  I know it's good... we used to joke when I was in school that we "rented the land" to them.  ;)  Desperate situation here. . .let me know... ;)  Too tired w/ getting little ones to bed to do a decent search on-line.  ;)

UND is 4-1 in the Fargo dome.

They built it, but UND owns it.

For awhile NDSU contemplated replacing the turf in the dome with paper since the bison were always better on paper.

Have your son tell the teacher that NDSU must be a pretty good program seeing as how they have managed to actually beat UND 41% of the time when they play.