SiouxSports.com Forum

Matt Greene vs. Brian Canady

hockey_heaven83

Who gets the points for better looking player?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the points for better looking player?

• Matt Greene
    • Brian Canady

Kind of a strange poll, but I have to say Matt Greene, because there are a million reasons to choose him.

Canady is good, but kind of comparing apples to oranges. Greene is a d-man. Plus, is a drafted d-man (Edmonton).

FYI, this poll is about who looks better; not who's the more valuable player.

Is forecheck the only woman here who talks hockey?

Actually I think its funny since one is a forward and another is a defenseman.

I think it should probably say something like which takes dumber penatlies. :silly:

I have to say that Matt Greene is more valuable since he contributes more than just penalties. I thought Canady was playing well until he took a dumb penalty at Minnesota and I don't think he has touched the ice since.

No poll judging the looks of players, past, present, or fictitious, should be allowed, or would ever be complete, if it does not include the knarly old legend of yesteryear, Tommy Cookowski. Or his tougher cousin, Tony Cookonovich.

Re-order the poll. The legends live.

Let's talk hockey, eh?

Cookonovich, if only for the fact that he held on to his hair a shade longer.

As for the poll, I suggest we change the question to which of SFiP avitar's are better looking. I, for one, prefer the new.

FYI, this poll is about who looks better; not who's the more valuable player.

Is forecheck the only woman here who talks hockey?

I think we all know who my vote would go to. There should be an "other" category.

And SFiP, the answer to your question is almost. YaneA is of the female type. :silly:

I think instead of who plays better, she wishes she would have started a poll, who's cuter?

I really couldn't say who plays better since they both play different positions. :silly: They both have their better qualities. I'd like to see this pole. Who's the bigger enforcer? Matt Greene or Mike Prpich. Ha ha...

Pretty odd poll. But I've been really impressed with the guys that you never really heard about last year that much, like Canady,Palmo,Genoway. All of them are playing pretty good this year.

My favorite player is Greene because I love how tough he is. But i dont know i'm starting to become more and more of a Prpich fan. I think he's awesome.

Very impressed with the whole team this year.

Gee, I wasn't aware that how "cute" or "hot" or "sexy" a player was had ANYTHING to do with how talented of a player they are. I really doubt Blais sits around and goes, "hmm, who should we start in net tonight? JPar is better skill wise, but Jake is better looking." I'm female and having little puck bunnies post drivel like this sets all that female hockey fans have been striving for back 10 yrs. It's hard enough to convince guys that you have a clue what is going on in the game, and you aren't just watching for the cute players, but then we have to deal with this type of polls? :)