SiouxSports.com Forum

Classless WBB team from NDSU

legend334

I would like to comment on how classless the WBB team was after the game. Gathering in a circle after the game in between both locker rooms the Bison women's team proceeded to chant...gotcha once, gotcha twice, were the mighty bison, who the F*** are you? While coach Glas was telling them to get in their locker room and not do that in the hallway....where was Amy Ruley or any other administrator that was there?:D while the coach was not leading the cheer..it is surely her and their administrations responsibility to not do that in front of UND's team...once again...total classless act......and the Bison can never figure out why they are hated by more than just UND....go figure.....plant corn get corn...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i may have typed this too fast here is what happened

after the win NDSU women gather in a circle, in between UND's locker rooms and NDSU's locker rooms....they begin chanting....gotcha once, gotcha twice, we are the mighty bison...who the f*** are you???

truely unreal......classless as it can get....makes me happy that we will not have them in our building any longer....good riddens.....at least when SDSU beats you on your own floor they are classy about it....and I have seen UND win on someone else's floor and would not do that in someone elses building...unreal....

bison butt......i am not a sore loser...i dont like to lose in anything i do...but there is a difference between being a sore loser and doing that crap...if that would have been the Men's team there would have been a fight....just goes to show one more time how classless NDSU really is....and tongith at 630 i am calling into the coaches show to hear what Amy Ruley has to say about it.....watch her back pedal....its enough we have to listen to the NDSU women sing in their locker room about who knows what for a hour after the game but this is taking it too far...and it did happen because I was standing right there and witnessed the entire thing...in disbelief might i add......unreal.....good riddens NDSU...dont let the door hit you where the lord split ya.......bye bye

So, Bison1234 - Whether this is true or not, it appears that you would have no problem with a team from your university acting in this manner? Am I correct in this assumption?

i have a hard time believing that this went down in the way ledand describs.

sounds to me like the girls team was just celebrating a win...so what?

Quite the young "ladies"

I. DESCRIPTION:

Massive head and forequarters covered with long, dark brown woolly hair. Short broad forehead, short neck, and high humped shoulders, with tufted tail. Long hairs of chin form long beard. Hips and hindquarters are much smaller and without long hair thus forming a distinct slope from hump to tail. Some stand six feet at the shoulder and weigh as much as a ton. Have short, sharp, upcurved horns. Shaggy winter coat falls off in patches in spring; color is dark brown in winter, lighter in summer.

i wish you would have fought, would love to see the tough poor kids from the farms beat up the rich daddy's boys. I wonder how it feels to have someone with the same name as a cereal beat you up...

So you are saying the Sioux men would've beat the piss out of the Bison, because according to you the Bison get all of the best players from the biggest schools in the biggest cities that play against the toughest competition in the toughest conferences, and the Sioux get the rest.

bison1234......i was standing right there when it happened.....so now your calling me a liar??? i witnessed the entire thing....and now your promiting fighting....true intellegence from a BISON backer......I wish Kupchella would have been there to wintness that act or the Wisconson fans yelling ass*** to Dean Blais when he went on the ice....and we at UND have poor sportsmanship????? really????

and bison idiot....i would post on bisonville except your back patters telling all the bison how great the bison are...the great Tony the tiger banned me like he does to ever sioux fan on their site......keep patting each other on the back.....12,000 for your home game next year....what a great day Tuesday will be when the bison figure out we wont be playing them next year or ever in football....cry cry cry...oh the rivalry will die...its your own fault...so cry to each other....

bison1234....can you get me a ticket when your hoops team plays Duke or when your football team plays Miami....guess what....these schools dont care about NDSU......they dont care if you exist or not.......there is some reality for you idiots......dorks.......get a clue...buy it at the dollar store......

So you are saying the Sioux men would've beat the piss out of the Bison, because according to you the Bison get all of the best players from the biggest schools in the biggest cities that play against the toughest competition in the toughest conferences, and the Sioux get the rest.

NDSU is *supposed* to be the poor farmers and UND the rich lawyers, etc.

The entire NCC knows NDSU has no class. They will not be missed. SDSU on the otherhand has great fans and I will miss going to Frost Arena. I have never heard a bad thing about their fans and programs. I got railed on the bisonville board for this but after the football game NDSU threw away down at St Cloud. A man (with his wife and kids) started cussing at me because he did not like our conversation about the game. Then two drunk NDSU students were in the face of a older gentleman wanting to fight him. Security broke that one up. But I really liked the way SEVERAL NDSU fans pounded on the windows of the refs minivan when they were trying to "escape". NICE! And this all happened on the way to the car. At first I thought maybe it was just me overreacting but as the week went on I heard story after story and complaint after complaint about the hoard of NDSU fans that day. I don't know if DIAA knows what type of program and fans they are in for.

The entire NCC knows NDSU has no class.  They will not be missed.  SDSU on the otherhand has great fans and I will miss going to Frost Arena.  I have never heard a bad thing about their fans and programs.  I got railed on the bisonville board for this but after the football game NDSU threw away down at St Cloud.  A man (with his wife and kids) started cussing at me because he did not like our conversation about the game.  Then two drunk NDSU students were in the face of a older gentleman wanting to fight him.  Security broke that one up.  But I really liked the way SEVERAL NDSU fans pounded on the windows of the refs minivan when they were trying to "escape".  NICE!  And this all happened on the way to the car.  At first I thought maybe it was just me overreacting but as the week went on I heard story after story and complaint after complaint about the hoard of NDSU fans that day.  I don't know if DIAA knows what type of program and fans they are in for.

Wow...the pot calls the kettle black once again....

everyone knows that SCSU practically gives addmission priority for drunks and crack heads.

Husky...you are lame. Give it up. If anyone gave a s&!t about St. Cloud you might be worth listening to. This is a Bison/Sioux discussion.

If the WBB team did act like that I don't think that any of us would support it. Both the Men and the Women for the Bison and Sioux played tough games this past weekend and should be congratulated. Smack is one thing (as it is usually between fans) poor sportmanship is another.

bison butt......i am not a sore loser...i dont like to lose in anything i do...but there is a difference between being a sore loser and doing that crap...if that would have been the Men's team there would have been a fight....just goes to show one more time how classless NDSU really is....and tongith at 630 i am calling into the coaches show to hear what Amy Ruley has to say about it.....watch her back pedal....its enough we have to listen to the NDSU women sing in their locker room about who knows what for a hour after the game but this is taking it too far...and it did happen because I was standing right there and witnessed the entire thing...in disbelief might i add......unreal.....good riddens NDSU...dont let the door hit you where the lord split ya.......bye bye

So what did Amy say when you called in?

Not implying that I doubted the story about the Bison women's antics after Saturday's game but I just confirmed the details with someone I know very well - who witnessed it. That absolutely blows my mind that they would be that stupid.

I don't live in the area:

Is this being discussed on the street?

Has it been mentioned in the press (print or airwaves) yet?

It certainly appears to me that a classless act such as this should not be "swept under the rug"! The people of ND deserve to know the details!