SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at Badgers

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is as big of a third period as I can remember for the Sioux. They need to regain confidence in their play to have momentum going into the playoffs. The win isn't quite as important as their level of play. They must dominate and force Bruckler to win it for the Badgers. I remember watching the Wisco series in 2000 and UND got swept with two overtime losses thanks to Heatley (correct me if that is wrong). They knew they had lost the Cup, but they had the resolve to put it together and go all the way to a title.

Go Sioux!

taz

I'm sure as he// happy that none of you quitters are connected to the UND program in any way except as keyboard "experts." You are pathetic the way you are ready to give up. Hang in there and see what the boys are really made of. If they don't come back to win tonight, sure, it's not good. But it's not the end of the season. I guess you guys need some sort of release for your pent up athletic short comings. Get off the coach's back and sit back and be a spectator.

I'd like to think the people who are posting on this site are passionate.

The hockey fans out here Suck..... No passion! Boring games.

We love our sioux and were just venting.

Athletic shortcoming!!!!! Come on...... :D