SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at Badgers

sioux fan in phoenix

Wish I could but Mrs. gone next weekend and I got crumb snatcher duty. We should be both games on TV so it will be nice to see live action. Talk to you this week.

CC just tied Alaska 3-3 with about 3 minutes left. Founier has two goals for the Wolves.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eaves definitely has that program headed in the right direction. Props to UW.

I really like Eaves. Hard to decide which of the non-UND coaches I like more: Lucia, Sandelin, or Eaves, but he's really classy. He even seems down to earth. I wonder if he is like that out of the media spotlight. I met Lennon (football coach) last weekend and he was a really nice guy... Makes me wonder.

Oh well, tough losses for the Sioux. Bruckler definitely has improved this year. Hopefully this weekend will wake people up.

I really like Eaves. Hard to decide which of the non-UND coaches I like more: Lucia, Sandelin, or Eaves, but he's really classy. He even seems down to earth. I wonder if he is like that out of the media spotlight. I met Lennon (football coach) last weekend and he was a really nice guy... Makes me wonder.

Oh well, tough losses for the Sioux. Bruckler definitely has improved this year. Hopefully this weekend will wake people up.

That's easy...Sandelin.

Gut check time...We need a sweep against CC. I hope that this is a funk and we pull out of it. Yesterday's game was horrid. I didn't see tonights game, but if we played as well as Blais said we did and we gave up 5 goals and only scored 2...makes you wonder. Out playing a team this badly and losing by 3 goals is not acceptable for this team.

Tough weekend and TOUGH losses for you guys this weekend. People can be so stupid: when they anounced the scores last night people were cheering for you guys losing!?!!? WTF? HOW CAN ANYONE CHEER FOR THE RED MENACE? I was pulling for you guys all weekend, I was disappointed to say the least. Next weekend is HUGE for the Gophers and UND and it centers around if the Dogs can hold off the Gophers. Gonna be a good weekend next week all around. We'll do our best to put you guys back on top!

WPoS

People can be so stupid: when they anounced the scores last night people were cheering for you guys losing!?!!? WTF? HOW CAN ANYONE CHEER FOR THE RED MENACE?

WPoS

True. The Gophs have to pass Wisco before they pass the Sioux. My guess is that it was the bandwagoners, who don't know how the standings work that were cheering.