SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at Badgers

sioux fan in phoenix

This is a scary game now........looks like dejavu all over again from last year. Outlplay all the teams in the beginning of the season, play mediacore in the middle, and off to the golfing greens at the end.

They are definatley outplaying them.........but not anymore.

The guys are toast right now, and better start thinking about getting out of Wisconsin with some dignity.......3-1. This game is over.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Sioux don't come back tonight, this weekend will be the equivalent of the Tech series last year.

Actually, I'd say it's more the equivalent of the CC series last year when UND got swept on the road. The Sioux pissed away a 3-goal first-period lead in one of those games, too.

OK I think we may be acting spoiled. The sioux do still get Mankato, CC, and Tech in 3 of the next 4 weeks. Thye are jsut too good to lose any points in any of those. Then lets say they split with UMD. Well guess what they win the Mcnooghton and they go into the playoffs winning 7 of 8. And that is very realstic. They do end with an easier schedule this year.

OK I think we may be acting spoiled. The sioux do still get Mankato, CC, and Tech in 3 of the next 4 weeks. Thye are jsut too good to lose any points in any of those. Then lets say they split with UMD. Well guess what they win the Mcnooghton and they go into the playoffs winning 7 of 8. And that is very realstic. They do end with an easier schedule this year.

you make it seem that sweeping WCHA teams, especially three of them, is a piece of cake.

I'm still confident, but not ready to start counting wins yet.

OK I think we may be acting spoiled.  The sioux do still get Mankato, CC, and Tech in 3 of the next 4 weeks.  Thye are jsut too good to lose any points in any of those.  Then lets say they split with UMD.  Well guess what they win the Mcnooghton and they go into the playoffs winning 7 of 8.  And that is very realstic.  They do end with an easier schedule this year.

If they play like this, winning 7 out of the last 8 will not happen...I don't care who they play.

They can forget the McNaughton cup if this is the type of defensive play we are going to see for the rest of the year.

By the way, what the heck has happened to Bochenski....has fallen

off the face of the team. His presence just doesn't seem to be there like it was earlier in the year.

I'm sure as he// happy that none of you quitters are connected to the UND program in any way except as keyboard "experts." You are pathetic the way you are ready to give up. Hang in there and see what the boys are really made of. If they don't come back to win tonight, sure, it's not good. But it's not the end of the season. I guess you guys need some sort of release for your pent up athletic short comings. Get off the coach's back and sit back and be a spectator.

I'm sure as he// happy that none of you quitters are connected to the UND program in any way except as keyboard "experts." You are pathetic the way you are ready to give up. Hang in there and see what the boys are really made of. If they don't come back to win tonight, sure, it's not good. But it's not the end of the season. I guess you guys need some sort of release for your pent up athletic short comings. Get off the coach's back and sit back and be a spectator.

Talk about someone needing an outlet! Thanks for the scolding - let me know when I can come out of my room!!!