SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - NCHC opener

AZSIOUX

For those of you who enjoy micro brews, there's a good place located only about a 5-10 minute drive from World Arena called Bristol Brewing Co.(some of you may have heard of their signiture beer, Laughing Lab). They're located in what was once an old elementary school that now houses a butcher shop, Bristol, and some restaurants. Very cool atmosphere. It's just off of I-25 and Cascade.

CC fans like to hang there, very relaxed cool atmosphere.

http://www.bristolbrewing.com

Would love to see a sweep, but I haven't been impressed with our defense in early season play these last, oh...nine years or so.  Friday night v. BSU was indicative of early play last season, etc.  That said, Scotty Owens teams liked racehorse hockey and we always played well with that style rather than against a trap and transition team.  But...this is not a Scotty Owens coached team.  So, like I said...I would love to see a sweep.

With the brooms in the hands of the Green jersey players, that is.  

Win Friday, then look forward to Saturday night.

GO SIOUX!

Would love to see a sweep, but I haven't been impressed with our defense in early season play these last, oh...nine years or so.  Friday night v. BSU was indicative of early play last season, etc.  That said, Scotty Owens teams liked racehorse hockey and we always played well with that style rather than against a trap and transition team.  But...this is not a Scotty Owens coached team.  So, like I said...I would love to see a sweep.

With the brooms in the hands of the Green jersey players, that is.  

Win Friday, then look forward to Saturday night.

GO SIOUX!

That's so easy to forget.  We typically know exactly what to expect from a CC series: fast-paced, run and gun hockey that tends to be fairly evenly matched. Who knows if they'll still be up for that style of play.

Mr. and Mrs. Siouxman are on location. Oh........did you mean the team?

Ha yeah meant the team but have a hell of a time and go sioux! Springs is a fun roadie!

Found the answer :). Per brads blog. This is exactly who I expect to sit most weekends barring injuries

Coltyn Sanderson, Wade Murphy, Andrew Panzarella and Matt Hrynkiw did not make the trip to Colorado Springs because of the limited travel roster.