SiouxSports.com Forum

REA Needs Your Help!

Big A HG

Bump

We need two more jerseys! Please help UND out. Looking for a white and a green, will consider any size. Paying top dollar. If you have any special requests as compensation, just ask! Thanks again to those who have helped out already, it's been much appreciated!

Remember, you'd be helping to provide an eye-opening experience for recruits and showing honor to the former players who've come before.

• 2 weeks later...

Things have gone quiet on our end. This is an honest attempt at helping with a great looking display at The Ralph...these are not for me.

Here's what we will pay you for a jersey in the sizes we need:

WHITE: $400

GREEN: $375

If the jersey is customized right now, that's not too much of a problem, but subract $50. If it's the right jersey but the wrong size, subtract $25. Preferred sizes are 52-56 but are open to anything!

Please help as soon as you can. For more details please read the first post.

• 4 weeks later...

i have an 02 authentic gemini plain white i would consider letting go. email me a phone number,,,danonodak@netscape.net

Thanks for the message! I sent you an email.

Our deadline is looming and we are unfortunately still looking for a couple Nike sweaters. Please let me know what you'd be willing to part with. You can also contact Jason with the Sioux Shop for more details if you'd prefer. Either way, we REALLY need a couple more Nike jerseys.

Please let us know!

• 3 weeks later...

REA will pay $450 for a white or green authentic Nike dazzle jersey.  Please email me ASAP if you'd be willing to sell.  We can swap out cash for added value in Sioux Shop gift cards as well.  The renovation project is nearing an end and we could desperately use just one more green and one more white Nike dazzle.

siouxjersey@gmail.com

Where is this display going to be located?

Ice level near the locker rooms.  It will be in a private area, but got a sneak peak today, and WOW!  Though, it would be weird to have a couple empty displays, so help out the team if you can.  I know it's tough to part with these sweaters, but if there's something REA/UND can do to help persuade you to sell one of yours, let me know.