SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota at Wisconsin

The Sicatoka

we collapsed late in the 3rd and in OT no doubt,

but had to once again fight the officials who again screwed us

I don't think it was that badly officiated. There were a few questionable calls, but nothing that directly influenced the game. We lost because we blew it.

JPar tommorrow folks. Definitely.

I know it is not time to panic or anything, but does it feel like we may have peeked too soon once again? I rmembr teams like the one that walked to the WCHA title and lost to BC in the first round. I say anything less than a national title from this team is a disappointment. Next year bucks will be goen for sure

you think Bochenski is gone for sure next year? I don't know about that

I know it is not time to panic or anything, but does it feel like we may have peeked too soon once again?

Sioux have faced little adversity this year; now they have. They either pick it up, or fade away like last year. They can't coast home now.

Pathetic. What a horrible performance in the 2nd, 3rd, and overtime. Sorry folks, this may not be a championship team. Championship teams don't choke away wins like this. If it weren't for Parise and Brandt we would have lost 6-0. By the way, at what point do we start playing Fabian in place of Massen? The way he is playing we could put an orange construction cone on the ice with a #20 painted on it and get the same result.