SiouxSports.com Forum

Best Media for Sioux hockey

BSUbeaveralum

On Friday I'm moving into a new house in south Fargo. Being that Midco isn't an option and I refuse to get CableOne. What do you suggest. Dish or Direct TV? Thanks for your help!

I have DirecTV. I don't think you'll find too much difference between DirecTV and Dish as far as Sioux hockey goes.

I like the dish receivers better (hopper + joeys). Content is much the same depending on what you want to spend. Directv has real cheap startup deals but raises prices like crazy imo, dish, i think, is a bit better deal, although I haven't compared the packages for some time.

Of course you want the service that first adds midcosportsnet for Sioux hockey, but neither have shown an inclination to do so.

I like the dish receivers better (hopper + joeys). Content is much the same depending on what you want to spend. Directv has real cheap startup deals but raises prices like crazy imo, dish, i think, is a bit better deal, although I haven't compared the packages for some time.

Of course you want the service that first adds midcosportsnet for Sioux hockey, but neither have shown an inclination to do so.

I like the dinosaur systems best. ;)