SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (8-6) @ SAC (7-7)

SWSiouxMN

it is amazing to me how time and time again this team with the experience they have can come out to start a game looking like my softball team does on a Sunday morning 8 am game in Detroit Lakes or at Red Willow. I can see having a clunker here or there or coming out flat a couple times but every other game is ridiculous.

Great analogy - fully agree!

it is amazing to me how time and time again this team with the experience they have can come out to start a game looking like my softball team does on a Sunday morning 8 am game in Detroit Lakes or at Red Willow. I can see having a clunker here or there or coming out flat a couple times but every other game is ridiculous.

The fact that this team is so experienced is the part that is especially concerning. Jones really has me wondering if he knows what he's doing.

Wouldn't you struggle if you were put in with 10 minutes left in the second half? I just don't get it. That takes kids out of the game completely. Anderson is one of our best shooters and Huff scores and rebounds. I don't get this guy's method of coaching. He appears very confused!

I think starting off fresh next year with a new coach would be clutch. New start. I'm tired of the same old cap with "coach Jones"

Wouldn't you struggle if you were put in with 10 minutes left in the second half? I just don't get it. That takes kids out of the game completely. Anderson is one of our best shooters and Huff scores and rebounds. I don't get this guy's method of coaching. He appears very confused!

I think starting off fresh next year with a new coach would be clutch. New start. I'm tired of the same old cap with "coach Jones"

Agree, his lineups, his substitutions and having players play out of position all the time is getting old. He has a solid 8-9 guys and are set up perfect for a good substation role with each position yet he continues to mix and match and there is no reasoning for his madness. I am convinced the other coaches are afraid to say anything to Jones about what he is doing cause you can see that Jones has turned this team totally upside down, he is definitely not a players coach. These last few games Jones needs to play the players that he knows what they can do and play them in their correct positions and at least try to finish the season strong with your best but I'm sure he won't do this. Player's are losing confidence and it shows and when a player finally makes a shot he pulls them right away, done this the last 2 games with Hooker last game and Schuler this game. Schuler has struggled and finally nets a 3 and within seconds he sits him on the bench for the rest of the 2nd half, all it takes is one game to restore confidence and how can this happen when you make one and then do not get another chance. Things like this have been going on all year with Jones and company. Agree also Webb needs to be starting back at the point cause he has definitely outplayed Hooker since the switch has been made. Webb scored like 17 of his points in the 2nd half at the point last night not the 4. Huff and Anderson did have a rough night but benching them for the first 10 minutes in the 2nd half, what does that move do but upset them and make them want the season to be over sooner.

Sioux2013, I gotta give you a round of applause. You hit it on the nail at aspect. He is not a players coach at all. I think his assistants know he's an idiot but they choose to not speak up on his DUMBA×× decisions. He lost his team. You can totally tell when Anderson and Huff were in the game, they were totally checked out, and I don't think I can blame them.

His rotation is the worse I've ever seen. He does not have this team, and the season is virtually over! Sad to say.