SiouxSports.com Forum

Extend Hak?

jdub27

If you didn't see the game on CBSSN, you wouldn't get the joke. Stroll thru last night's game thread for some chuckles.

Nope, that's why. Funny part was I was in Warroad aka Hockeytown USA visiting friends(in close relation to former Sioux players) and they didn't have the channel to watch the game, talk about irony.

No way, but a 10-year deal is an eternity in the coaching world.

Down to only 9 more years after early March!

And looking at his past results and listening to him talk at the luncheon on Friday, I have a hard time believing he won't have Miami fixed real soon.

Down to only 9 more years after early March!

And looking at his past results and listening to him talk at the luncheon on Friday, I have a hard time believing he won't have Miami fixed real soon.

I really like Blasi - sure wish he would have won that BU title game a few years back. I'd still be losing sleep at night over that loss if I were him.

No way, but a 10-year deal is an eternity in the coaching world.

those deals mean absolutely nothing in the coaching world. I know it wasn't a 10 year deal but ask NDSU how the Bohl extension worked out and didn't the all holy one Blais leave during the middle of his contract?