SiouxSports.com Forum

2nd Annual POI vs SS.com Hockey Game

bertibm

Not to be a prick, but I know how to make ice and know where I should.  I did this last year.  The ice will be in the West or Northwest Metro.  Rinks I am looking into are, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Minnetonka.

Bertibm, we know you have some knowledge of arenas around the cities, but obviously so do some of the Sioux fans who live around there. What's wrong with them offering suggestions?? :)

Of those listed, I personally would say any but Columbia Arena. I don't want to want to get home extremely late, especially if we plan on going out afterward. Although I would prefer Brooklyn Park since that's where I'm staying. ;)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like Columbia, but the Sioux players that are traveling can choose. Also, forecheck, if people want to send me the money. I see Jerrad at other icetimes up here in the cities. I can take care of the checks. Your call.

Actually, jk offered to help cover the check since I'm somewhat monetarily challenged. Unless everyone would rather send the $10 to you, I think it would be easier for one person to send the check and everyone else bring their $10 to the game like last year. Remember, I have everyone's address, so I will hunt you down for the money. :glare:

When will I be getting the $$$$

Sorry, I should have emailed you sooner. jk and I have been working out the money situation since I dropped $850 on my car last Friday and can't afford....anything. He told me today that he will be sending you a check. Don't worry, you won't get stiffed.

How many POI players will there be?

SiouxSports team looks like 7-10 players. Should the SiouxSports group consider inviting another group, like Bulldogs or Badgers or whoever else has the next-best bulletin board community?

(I can't resist: Badgers? Badgers? We don't need no stinking Badgers!)