SiouxSports.com Forum

Banner's in the REA

bigskyvikes

South end it goes west to east, lowest to highest (according to the panoramic picture being sold) it can't be read the same from both directions if the banners say the same year on both sides? Sitting in my seats north end it is west to east newest to oldest year. I think it was the way you say last year, not this year though.I swear last year was left to right on the north end oldest to most recent. Goon any pictures or video on that?

• 3 months later...

[

Each banner is unique to each year. Same on both sides. Earliest to most recent going from east to west. The way it's always been.

Bobby Orr still following you around?

Just stumbled on these photos at the REA website that shows the Banners have been changed....ah ha! lol

Check it out, from the North end the green banners now go East to West 2000 on the East end and then it goes down or oldest to the West.

Now look on these photos from prior to this season, the banners go the opposite, 2000 is on the West end (viewing from the North)and they get older as they travel East.

http://www.theralph....h/photo-gallery

Any idea what they are going to do when they hang the next banner? Would they replace all of them? Cause it would look weird with all the Sioux logo banners, and then a random ND one. Also, I'm sure they can add on to it, but there is hardly any room left for a conference championship banner.

Any idea what they are going to do when they hang the next banner? Would they replace all of them? Cause it would look weird with all the Sioux logo banners, and then a random ND one. Also, I'm sure they can add on to it, but there is hardly any room left for a conference championship banner.

Not enough room for Championship banners......#siouxhockeyproblems :)