SiouxSports.com Forum

Paging Mr. Hajdu-NCHC Tourney Tickets

Jason,

What sections were assigned to UND fans for the NCHC tournament at the Target Center. I would like to buy a tourney package, but be in or near the UND sections.

Thanks!

wouldn't that be determined march after it is determined which teams will be there?

wouldn't that be determined march after it is determined which teams will be there?

UND fans, as well as the other NCHC fans were offered a presale opportunity. Each school had a unique code, I assume the sections have been predetermined based on that info.

Is there any benefit to getting tickets now - if you aren't that concerned about where you sit? There will be lots of tickets and lots of empty seats to move down into.

I'd think not, but you can select a section now and accept or turn down the seat. There are still no lower bowl blue line to blue line seats available on axs, only corners, and the first rows of the upper level center ice are slowly disappearing. I'm in the second row (upper level, hoping it compares to club level at the X), I think the best there are now several rows higher. But then there is the post where someone called the target box office and they were informed that there were lower bowl sides available, but were being held until later. Waiting or making the call may be worthwhile now.

Our tickets are in section 112

I bought my tix on March 6, the day they went on sale. According to the AXS site, I'm sitting in Section GA2, seats 1105-1108. I don't see a section "GA2" on the seating charts that are available. Anyone know where the heck I am going to be sitting at?

I bought my tix on March 6, the day they went on sale. According to the AXS site, I'm sitting in Section GA2, seats 1105-1108. I don't see a section "GA2" on the seating charts that are available. Anyone know where the heck I am going to be sitting at?

Could they be at the suite level? There are 68 suites.