SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Montana State (2/7)

SWSiouxMN

a tough road swing to the Montana schools is on tap this week for the UND bball team. They start their voyage in Bozeman as they take on Montana State. A very crucial game for both squads. Montana State has a chance to put some distance on UND and for a top 4 seed in the conference tourney. UND has a chance to get a nice road win and more importantly have a tiebreak over MSU.

Other Big Sky games on Thurs

SUU (7-5) @ ISU (3-9)

UNC (4-8) @ MONT(12-0)

EWU (4-8) @ Sac St (5-7)

PSU (3-9) @ NAU (5-7)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know how many players we will have for this trip. I believe Archer is out again with his ankle and the status of Schuler is unknown as I recall the last game he left the floor several times for the training room. It appeared it was his back the way he was re-acting on the floor. From what I heard Schuler has not practiced in the past couple of days. Hopefully he can play and if not we would basically be down to 8 players and Brekke is far from being fully conditioned. The cloud continues to follow this team this year.