SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. DENVER - Saturday

AZSIOUX

I watched the webcast and they didn't even really get it on camera at all. I'd be shocked if anyone is able to get a decent video of it.

When I saw the hit, I said that Jimmer's gone. It was legit penalty. I also saw a few hits that DU got away with that went unpunished.

When I saw the hit, I said that Jimmer's gone. It was legit penalty. I also saw a few hits that DU got away with that went unpunished.

Agreed. Legit five minute major, no questions asked. I was hoping the video would change my opinion, but not even close.

• Upvote 1

I watched the webcast and they didn't even really get it on camera at all. I'd be shocked if anyone is able to get a decent video of it.

ok I just watch the video Goon posted 7 times and the cfb on Kristo and I think it was Pattyn is worse in my opinion. Jim looks like he pushes the guy, not even that hard, but doesnt crunch him. Maybe its the angle, I don't know if I agree with the 5. Dont get me wrong if the hit was one like Kristo got I would say 5. Anyone notice that Hunt just happened to miss the trip on Caggiula about 10 ft from him right in front of the net?

• Upvote 1