SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Hockey Print

siouxtradition

I saw this print when it was introduced at the Final Five last year (long lines at the display) and thought it was a great tribute to Fighting Sioux hockey. Now that the name is going/has gone away for good, I really like the idea of a commemorative collectible. I heard the Siouxshop in The Ralph has these and the College Shop at MOA have some for sale too. Sioux Forever! Website - https://siouxhockeyprint.com/

• Upvote 1

Some guy handed me a postcard with info on how to buy this print when I was in Duluth for the games last year. I like the print, but I have one problem with it which will probably prevent others from not buying it as well. It has old jerseys on there, but it does not have the black hawk logo or the geometric logo jerseys. We won 5 of our 7 Titles with those two jerseys, yet no reference of that on this print. Would have been nice to see them on there. Then I would think about putting up the cash for these prints. Just sayin.

As for the logo's, I had the same thoughts. I found the phone number and contacted them. They said they tried to get all the logos but licensing would not approve them. And the cost, I don't think it's outrageous for a limited edition collectible. It might even be a good investment, like a jersey could be.

As for the logo's, I had the same thoughts. I found the phone number and contacted them. They said they tried to get all the logos but licensing would not approve them. And the cost, I don't think it's outrageous for a limited edition collectible. It might even be a good investment, like a jersey could be.

Agreed. They're $98 at the Sioux Shop, unframed. Factor in framing if you have somebody do it right, and it's probably a wash. But I do like the framing on the other site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...