SiouxSports.com Forum

Pre Spring 2013 Team Outlook

geaux_sioux

How reliable is your source?

He hurt his knee. I am not clear as to whether he dislocated his kneecap or his knee. Dislocated kneecap can be fixed and he would be ready this fall. Dislocated knee usually causes major damage possibly involving the ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL and cartilage. Not sure which he did but he did hurt his knee.

Seems like Garrison Goodman needs to be the leader of this defense. He missed nearly half of the season, but it seems like he was the only guy with fire, even when he was it street clothes. I was very high on Dominique Bennett and Cordero Finley when they came in, but I feel that (if healthy) Goodman and Andrews are the heart of the defense.....................

Agree that the talented and veteran recieving corps should benefit Mollberg..........................

I'm still not sure that I believe that Jake Miller can't be a featured RB in the Big Sky. He has performed well against some good competition over the last few years.............

I would like to see more of Sparks though. He's short, but looks like he is built like a brick sh!thouse.......................

Goodman and Andrews both missed the last five games of the year and neither were healthy for a game with multiple injuries. Goodman is recovering from a foot surgery and is making some improvements but will not partake in spring ball. Andrews was medically disqualified and will can not return from too many concussions.

He hurt his knee. I am not clear as to whether he dislocated his kneecap or his knee. Dislocated kneecap can be fixed and he would be ready this fall. Dislocated knee usually causes major damage possibly involving the ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL and cartilage. Not sure which he did but he did hurt his knee.

Lets hope for the knee cap.... We could really use him next year on the line.

Goodman and Andrews both missed the last five games of the year and neither were healthy for a game with multiple injuries. Goodman is recovering from a foot surgery and is making some improvements but will not partake in spring ball. Andrews was medically disqualified and will can not return from too many concussions.

4321 - It appears you have some good insight into the FB program - welcome to the board and keep to info coming!!

Heard that OL transfer Adams was badly hurt with a dislocated knee during a training session. Supposedly this is the second injury of this type he has suffered. If this is true you have to be sick for the kid.

Any updates on the injury to Adams?