SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UNI

SWSiouxMN

UND begins a very tough 3 game road swing against potential NCAA tournament teams as they head down to Cedar Falls, IA to take on Northern Iowa on Saturday at 1 PM.

The game will be on 100.3 FM and for those who have access to it, the game will be online through ESPN3.

UNI has once again have organized a solid team that will challenge for the Missouri Valley title. This could very well be the best team Jacobson has had since the dream run in 2010. Needless to say, last night they had a tough game against preseason MAC West favorite Toledo, they escaped in overtime with the win, while shooting 32-39 from the line!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will that game against Crown help or hurt UND against the Panthers? I am sure the players and coaches know there will be a difference between playing a DIII Christian school and playing a MVC school. I just hope everyone healed up and the buckets rain in as UND can get an upset. Massey has UNI at 88 while UND is at 266 (Crown is at 1858, and K-State at 20). They predict a 10% chance of winning. UNI 75 UND 67.

This game will be almost as tough as the K-state game. This Northern Iowa team is as good as any team they have had in years. Our guards are going to have to shoot lights out like they did at home Wednesday night to stay in this one. I am believing this game will be our break out game on the road and we pull off the upset. Its time to win a big one on the road. Go Sioux