SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ St. Cloud - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Their job is to call dangerous hits major penalties. Just because they may have missed one last night doesn't mean they have to be consistently wrong.

That wasn't a 5 minute major. I could find 5 million hits like that that were called boarding, or not whistled for a penalty at all.

SCSU guy wasn't in danger, he purposely collapsed to draw a penalty and it worked. Schmaltz barely touched him.

I've seen that hit called a boarding, or nothing. Never seen it called a 5 minute major.

These refs are an embarrassment for college hockey, again. Unbelievable

Not the least bit surprising call. You make that hit, borderline though it was, you expect that call.

Well, this game is over. We're down a top pairing defensemen and SCSU has 4 and half minutes on a clean sheet.

I guess if you guys don't care that it's based on a blown call, that's your problems.

I guess if you don't think the team can overcome this then you're not much of a fan.

Well, this game is over. We're down a top pairing defensemen and SCSU has 4 and half minutes on a clean sheet.

I guess if you guys don't care that it's based on a blown call, that's your problems.

Don't be a quiter, passit--there's a lot of hockey left.

But if SCSU gets 2 out of this, it will be a long way back.