SiouxSports.com Forum

week 8 scores

UND92,96

Small background story, I remember playing their school, Mankato West, in basketball my senior year when Nelson was a freshman and still playing basketball. I remember hearing the Scarlet fans who traveled saying that while their QB now was good, they were looking forward to watch Nelson play. I thought to myself when I saw him the first time, really? him?

Gopher fans will enjoy this kid, he is the real deal and the perfect QB to run Kills offense

Price for Minnesota getting out of its contract with North Carolina? $800k.

Watching that same UNC program lose to perennial doormat Duke? Priceless.

I hope Kill (and the Minnesota a.d. and president) were watching.

Hey now, my Dukies are 6-2 and are going to a bowl :lol: . Thinking ACC championship baby! :D

But seriously, wasnt the greatest idea for the Gophs to cancel that series. UNC is going to be down for a few years once the sanctions really kick in.

Hey now, my Dukies are 6-2 and are going to a bowl :lol: . Thinking ACC championship baby! :D

But seriously, wasnt the greatest idea for the Gophs to cancel that series. UNC is going to be down for a few years once the sanctions really kick in.

Didn't they somehow magically avoid the sanctions? And this was right after Penn State announcement.

Southern Illinois beat Youngstown yesterday. Coach Lennon really seems to have things on the uptick in Carbondale after a bad couple seasons and a slow start. They've got Fargo U on the docket next.

Other Big Sky Winners:

Weber St

Northern Colorado

Eastern Washinton

Northern Arizona

Cal Poly