SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. USA u18

AZSIOUX

NOTRE DAME...on national TV tonight

MAINE......on national TV tonight

MINNESOTA......on national TV tonight

UND..........nothing

Unacceptable for a program of this caliber but i guess we need to get used to it going into the NCHC agreements

Hope it doesnt cost them in recruits in the future.

St.Cloud is on FCS tonight as well.

I got the game with sound but no picture showing up in Northwest Minnesota.

Twin Cities has nothing yet. Blackout in effect?

Nothing on DTV

WTF is the problem? Is it DTV or Midco?

Its Midco that screwed it up. They changed the way they output the video and obviously didnt warn anyone that they need to change their equipment. I'm speaking of the cable companies outside of Midco. FCS probably was set up for the same way they got the games for the last few years and Midco changed the way the picture is sent out.

Hopefully they scrap the idea and go back to the way it was ;)

I got the game with sound but no picture showing up in Northwest Minnesota.

I'm in the same boat. Listening to TH on the radio but I have the TV on in case the video feed comes back. Where's the problem? With Midco or our local provider? Pain in the rear!

Its Midco that screwed it up. They changed the way they output the video and obviously didnt warn anyone that they need to change their equipment. I'm speaking of the cable companies outside of Midco. FCS probably was set up for the same way they got the games for the last few years and Midco changed the way the picture is sent out.

Hopefully they scrap the idea and go back to the way it was ;)

You answered my question! Everything was fine for the Manitoba game. I assume things have changed in the last week? I wonder if this will be an ongoing problem or will the appropriate parties adjust? I hope so!

I'm in the same boat. Listening to TH on the radio but I have the TV on in case the video feed comes back. Where's the problem? With Midco or our local provider? Pain in the rear!

Midco is sending the feed out differently tonight.

You answered my question! Everything was fine for the Manitoba game. I assume things have changed in the last week?

This is the first feed Midco has sent out differently. All the football games they've shown this year (both UND and USD) have worked fine.

The fact they have other cable companies picking up the feed it makes no sense why they changed the way it was sent out to them.

They are using more bandwidth than what the FSSN did so the change they made wasn't needed.

I wonder if this will be an ongoing problem or will the appropriate parties adjust? I hope so!

Actually I hope Midco goes back to the way it was. Will make it easier for everyone

Doing the same thing much rather listen to Tim than Hammer, heck I'd rather listen to Sweeney than Hammer. Like Iceberg explained I believe it is on Midco and not are local providers.

• Upvote 1