SiouxSports.com Forum

Fantasy League Idea

CMSioux

New Fantasy League Idea - you receive one point for every post you make that shows up on BSville. Also one point for each response the comment gets over there. Getting points is going to be as easy as shooting bison with a bazooka. Keep your own score in your signature by just adding your number to it. (I'm betting I earn points for this one.)

P.S. Just read this don't post to it so it disappears faster and the league can begin.

• Upvote 4

New Fantasy League Idea - you receive one point for every post you make that shows up on BSville. Also one point for each response the comment gets over there. Getting points is going to be as easy as shooting bison with a bazooka. Keep your own score in your signature by just adding your number to it. (I'm betting I earn points for this one.)

P.S. Just read this don't post to it so it disappears faster and the league can begin.

That's funny.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks to the douchbag Aces on BV I am kicking ass. Hey Aces there is a toilet clogged in here (he is a janitor at an electric company in Bemidji) I think its the 2012 National Title banner that got sent to Bemidji this time since the NCAA has no clue where Fargo is.

Thanks to the douchbag Aces on BV I am kicking ass. Hey Aces there is a toilet clogged in here (he is a janitor at an electric company in Bemidji) I think its the 2012 National Title banner that got sent to Bemidji this time since the NCAA has no clue where Fargo is.

Thought you lived in Fargo. How would you know anything about toilets in Bemidji and the contents that have them plugged?