SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

Yeah that was a little more tongue in cheek......didn't really think we needed another RS sophomore QB :)

Okay makes sense. It is kind of interesting about him though because he was planning on transferring within the same conference and his HC at Cal was not going to sign off on it so he would have to sit out 2-years instead of just 1.

There was a last name of Stanley but forgot the first name dad seemed to be his coach.

I think Stanley is the first name of Harmston's dad. It says Coach Stanley on a Menomonie Football jacket.

Harmston is from Menomonie, WI.

I think Stanley is the first name of Harmston's dad. It says Coach Stanley on a Menomonie Football jacket.

Harmston is from Menomonie, WI.

Could be wrong but he was with someone else. There is a Luke Stanley on Menomonie roster as a TE probably I think that is him. 6'3" 195

Could be wrong but he was with someone else. There is a Luke Stanley on Menomonie roster as a TE probably I think that is him. 6'3" 195

That may be right. I just seen the Menomonie football jacket and didn't know of any potential recruits from there besides Harmston.

carter- guys you just name, where did they go to school (really?!)

dranka- he is not 250, decent player, unfortunately siu hasnt been to the playoffs for 4 years (the first 2 years were different players)

cieslack - have to wait, cant help right now

Im being real, need better bodies for a better league

carter went to number 6 school in nation Brother Rice !

Aplin is going to bring some nastiness back to the o-line. He's hudl shows him playing to the whistle on almost every play. Looks to be a really strong kid too.

Played next to Frank Ragnow on that line. Might be a little short but should be a good addition. Welcome Grant!

Who's next?

Played next to Frank Ragnow on that line. Might be a little short but should be a good addition. Welcome Grant!

Who's next?

For what it's worth, It sounds like there may not be an in-state recruiting war for Jahannesson from Fargo South next year. He is apparently getting some major attention from the Univ of Nebraska. I'm sure there will be more FBS interest coming.