• Justin Kammrad UNO

One common opponent for all three.. UND

Heckendorf's stats

21-29 249 yds 3 TD's 0 INT

Will Hall's stats

30-42 337 yds 2TD's 2INT's

Kammrad

36 carries, 205 yards 2 TD's

I would go with Kammrad 205 yds on the ground against UND's D this year is quite impressive

1. Kammrad

2. Heckendorf

3. Hall

The fact that Kammrad and Heckendorf are from the same conference and region will probably cause some vote-splitting, and the fact that both played on non-playoff teams will hurt them, as well. Kammrad's numbers are awfully impressive, especially considering the caliber of competition he played against this year.

The fact that Kammrad and Heckendorf are from the same conference and region will probably cause some vote-splitting, and the fact that both played on non-playoff teams will hurt them, as well. Kammrad's numbers are awfully impressive, especially considering the caliber of competition he played against this year.

I think that UND92,96's scenario is probably what will happen. Personally, I would pick Heckendorf. His numbers weren't quite as good as last year, but I think he's the best player of the three. Also, when you consider the injury to Matt Birkel that made SCSU pretty one dimensional, and the fact that St. Cloud only had 4 home games and played UND, UNO, Pitt. St., and SDSU all on the road, he still had an outstanding season.

No disrespect to Kammrad, but he had a good passing game working for him that day. That helped his numbers rushing.

Heckendorf, what he did to UND in the first half was stunning. Then the defense adjusted and he got no more.

Sorry but Hall is third of the three.

From my point of view, flip a coin on the first two, which means Hall will win be cause the northern vote will be split.

I would like to run a thought by you all.

I'm wondering if Hall has an edge on the other two that has not been considered yet. What about how good the team does? Awards in the big time conferences and pro leagues seem to follow how well the team does that the person nominated is on as at least part of the determination as to who gets the award.

Now, I don't have any quotes so I was wondering if this is really a factor or is this just a percieved factor that holds no water.

Hall wins Harlon Hill trophy. Maybe the fact that he was the Div. II leader in passing effeciency as well as leading his team farther into the playoffs was a factor. This is a small consolation to not being in the big game tomorrow. I'll be there in the rain and all cheering for the Fightin' Sioux!!!!

Go UNA!! Go Sioux!!!

Hall wins Harlon Hill trophy. Maybe the fact that he was the Div. II leader in passing effeciency as well as leading his team farther into the playoffs was a factor. This is a small consolation to not being in the big game tomorrow. I'll be there in the rain and all cheering for the Fightin' Sioux!!!!

Go UNA!! Go Sioux!!!

You are a resilient and dedicated fan. Welcome to our cheering section!

You are a resilient and dedicated fan. Welcome to our cheering section!
I am definitely a UNA fan, but I am also a big fan of Div II football. While I would love to go to Braly stadium today to watch my beloved Lions, I am also looking forward to braving the elements (rain, 38 deg, and I noticed the wind just started blowing!) to watch a very intriguing match-up of a great championship game two years ago. Go Sioux!!

Sorry to break it to you but 38 degrees and raining ain't braving the elements. 
Once you've been in the south for more than 10 years, your blood thins out. Anything below 55 deg. with wind is "braving the elements". I paid my dues when I was younger - several winters in Buffalo with 100 plus inches of snow a year. Wouldn't go back north for anything - except summer! :lol: