SiouxSports.com Forum

Who's going to Alabama?

Brent_Bobyck

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNA - Thanks for posting the articles. Please continue to do so through Sunday!

A not so subtle plug for those who rarely venture outside the message board, one of the features of this site is news aggregation. The SiouxSports.com football page aggregates news stories about Sioux football from a wide variety of media.

Of course, I don't intend to be anywhere near a computer Saturday afternoon, so update times may suffer this weekend ;)

I heard that UND is taking two (i hope thats right) charter planes down tomorrow. I also heard that there is a waiting list of people that wanted to go. UND called around and couldn't find anymore charter planes. Sounded like we could've filled two more. I guess the 50 hour roundtrip bus rides didn't work out for most people.

For the GVSU fan that was saying we have traveling easy (too lazy to find the quote), each person pays a good chunk to fly on that plane. It arrives in the morning and leaves right after the game. The busses aren't much better and we have almost twice as long as you to travel. If you've ever sat in a bus for 25 hours and then hopped back on a day later to do it all over again, you'll never want to look at one again. Also, you guys could get together and rent busses instead of vans.