SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux v. U-18

YaneA

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if there is a Sioux Sports Network Schedule? It appears that this game is not being broadcast on KU band Satellite. Either that or I'm not figuring out my satellite remote. Thanks for any help...

All home games are on FSSN. THe game is on tonight, so I'd guess you should be able to get it on the KU band. Same for the football game tomorrow.

Watched this one on dataflix and happy to say no buffering problems tonight. UND looked pretty sloppy at times, but that is to be expected after a week off and no mental hype. Also, Fabian, bina, Canady & Foyt were in the lineup, which is not usually the case. Lundbohm, Hale sat.

Top line was asleep tonight. Is it just me, or is Zach really struggling this season? I've seen him show some major frustration, like slamming the doors shut and such. I don't think he is very happy with how this season is going on a personal basis.

Ziggy looked good on a few saves. It must be tough to face so few shots and still play sharply.

Smallest crowd at the Ralph. Officially 6,891. Still above capacity at the old Ralph.

Go Sioux football tomorrow!

On that US goal, they scored, I think, on a Bina turnover.

Exactly, it was a mistake by Bina. I stick with my preference for Foyt over Bina. The second USA goal, which was waved off by the penalty, was a very weak goal. It didn't appear that Ziggy quit on the play, rather let in a softy.

Weak goal...I think in that instance you have to credit the shooter. He found daylight where there was none. Hell of a shot. Ziggy played pretty well, although he had trouble controlling rebounds. I guess you can expect that after not playing for awhile.

I also underestimated the U-18 team. They were fast, and great in the transition. Their problems occurred when they played puck chase because UND was much bigger and better in the control aspects. Overall I think this Development team has come along way since being schellacked by DU and CC. In my "professional" opinion they play with much more "gusto" than many DI teams.