SiouxSports.com Forum

FRATTIN BARRED FROM FROZEN FOUR

runaroundsioux

The NCAA announced just minutes ago that University of North Dakota forward Matt Frattin would be banned from playing in this years Frozen Four in St. Paul MN. The NCAA said it was acting on complaints from the other three schools in the tournament. When asked about the nature of the complaints from the competing schools an NCAA spokesman replied " He's just too damn good". Happy April Fools Day!

• Upvote 3

The NCAA announced just minutes ago that University of North Dakota forward Matt Frattin would be banned from playing in this years Frozen Four in St. Paul MN. The NCAA said it was acting on complaints from the other three schools in the tournament. When asked about the nature of the complaints from the competing schools an NCAA spokesman replied " He's just too damn good". Happy April Fools Day!

+1 nicely played!!!

John Hill barred from Frozen Four:

Go Sioux

This pisses me off everytime I see it.

For those who don't know how this played out, daddys boy Tony Lucia clubs Trupp in the head from behind and lays him out away from the play, Jones calls him on it and instead of manning up Lucia skates away like the puss that he is.

Then Hill gets on the post-game show and runs his mouth.

This pisses me off everytime I see it.

For those who don't know how this played out, daddys boy Tony Lucia clubs Trupp in the head from behind and lays him out away from the play, Jones calls him on it and instead of manning up Lucia skates away like the puss that he is.

Then Hill gets on the post-game show and runs his mouth.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JIoWMJH22Qg

Jonesy to Tony,

Wishin' you were here by me,

To end this misery

And I wonder--

I wah-wah-wah-wah-wonder,

Why,

Why, why, why, why, why he ran away,

Yes, and I wonder,

A-where he will stay-ay,

My little runaway,

Run, run, run, run, runaway.