SiouxSports.com Forum

So what's the real reason for all the Sioux bashing

nodak hockey fanatic

And the sarcasm is directed at censorship of forums, wherein once you start you really have trouble knowing where to draw the line.

This is a COLLEGE SPORTS forum for fans!! The moderator's are not PAID employees. The line you mention is drawn when the volunteer moderators have had enough. They have good days and bad days (seems to me today is one of your bad days?) and their tolerance levels vary. SO WHAT?!? No one's GPA, job, job prospects, relationship,credit scores, etc are at risk here. If it bothers you, find a sports forum that meets your standards. That shouldn't be so hard to do. ;)

This is a COLLEGE SPORTS forum for fans!! The moderator's are not PAID employees. The line you mention is drawn when the volunteer moderators have had enough. They have good days and bad days (seems to me today is one of your bad days?) and their tolerance levels vary. SO WHAT?!? No one's GPA, job, job prospects, relationship,credit scores, etc are at risk here. If it bothers you, find a sports forum that meets your standards. That shouldn't be so hard to do. ;)

And I believe you have given one answer to the threads question; there is a perception that some sioux fans are depriving a village somewhere of it's idiot.

• Downvote 1

You definitely missed something somewhere along the line and I really don't have the time to fully explain it to you.

And yes, I was in Bonzer's the 1st day it opened in GF; little different location, but still downtown.

And the sarcasm is directed at censorship of forums, wherein once you start you really have trouble knowing where to draw the line.

I have no problem with any 21 yr old hockey player being in Bonzer's;

just with choosing to lie about reality.

This is the same crap we have seen written by "rockybison" and "lomackman". I am sure when the mods ping your IP address, they will find you are the same person.

Get a life dude.

And I believe you have given one answer to the threads question; there is a perception that some sioux fans are depriving a village somewhere of it's idiot.

I must be that idiot because I don't know what the hell you're talking about. :huh: Excuse me, my handler is calling.

This is the same crap we have seen written by "rockybison" and "lomackman". I am sure when the mods ping your IP address, they will find you are the same person.

Get a life dude.

Back to the thread question...........presumptuous-same person-don't bet your last nickel on that-you might need it

...........intimidating-wow the software police are coming to get me-anyone that doesn't fully agree with you needs to be censored

Oh wait my valium kicked in......who do you think we should tell Dave he should pair on the 3rd D line?