SiouxSports.com Forum

2011 Bracket Challenge

jimdahl

Hey I still have a chance for a 1st place tie!

In a completely irrelevant story, we finally flipped the Yale comparison... :-)

You and I can still tie for 1st place...we have the exact same brackets...we both got screwed with that UNO-Michigan overtime call.

scary thing is i'm in the top 3 right now in the bracket challenge. picked the final four. But the last 2 yrs ive picked the Sioux to win it, of course this year I pick Michigan.I sure hope I'm wrong.

Although I feel better about Michigan than playing BC and DU.

So...you're saying there's a chance.

Yes, Chaka, there is.

The heck with luapsided....

I'm in the top 5 in both sets!

But I'm usually WRONG!

luapsided may win the prize (and he deserves, jimminy crickets what a good job, luap!), but I predict (with a pretty good certainty factor) that I'll NEVER get this close to 1st place again!

If UND and Duluth win, luapsided is guaranteed a win.

Not sure if anyone within striking distance can take the lead if one, but not both, lose.

Leaderboard

Ahmmm I tied with hrkac with 6 points but I am listed #261 one position in front of him :D so .......

I will buy beers for every Sioux fan that I see both days at the X :lol:

Yes, please, stay out. ;)

However, feeling good about this year myself, let me pull out an old tradition started by AZSIOUX and sweeten the pot a little bit. In this, likely the last year as the Fighting Sioux, I'll give $50 gift card to the official SiouxShop for stocking up on Fighting Sioux gear to whoever wins the performance scoring (ties will be broken by random draw).

We've never had a tie, but that's because the Sioux haven't won in the 8 years I've had this going. I suspect if UND wins it all we'll see something like a 50-way tie for first. :D

If I were to win, I'll offer up the gift card to keep the name wub.gif

• Upvote 1