SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone else get their Final 5 Tix and are absolutely

beebsb010

Nope. The X sends out a renewal form that includes, as I recall, a $5 processing fee at most.

Nikki at the Xcel Ticket Office handles the Final Five questions. I suspect that she will be happy to take your call and sell you a ticket direct.

Called the listed toll free number, and got locked into a ticketmaster loop. When I finally got to a live person the price/tcket was higher than merely ordering online through ticketmaster. Of course I cannot find a phone number for the exel ticket office, just the number that takes you to ticketmaster.

No discount price. Just opportunity to renew same seats and maybe get an upgrade.

Also, they throw in a 1970's WCHA history dvd. Next year will be the 80's. Then the 90's. Then the '00's.

I thought this year was the '80s. Damn.

I consider not having the Ticketb*stard fees as a form of discount, I guess. I believe the first year you have to bite the bullet and pay the fees and then after that you'll get into the renewal process.

I thought this year was the '80s. Damn.

I consider not having the Ticketb*stard fees as a form of discount, I guess. I believe the first year you have to bite the bullet and pay the fees and then after that you'll get into the renewal process.

Box office is closed today, so, I'll try tomorrow and if I can't buy by phone and avoid ticketmaster, I'll have someone in the Cities stop at the Box Office and buy them when it's open.

I agree with Luapsided, I think it's pretty bogus that the Sioux aren't on the face of the tickets as well. I noticed that too beebs.

I also agree with Luapsided in that it's funny that so many trolls come out of the closet to blast a guy for voicing his opinion on something that alot of other people were probably thinking as well. Talk about having "no lives". Bunch of clowns.

Nice post beebs, TOTALLY agree with ya!

Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn. :D

Called the listed toll free number, and got locked into a ticketmaster loop. When I finally got to a live person the price/tcket was higher than merely ordering online through ticketmaster. Of course I cannot find a phone number for the exel ticket office, just the number that takes you to ticketmaster.

Try this number. 651-726-8240 and ask for Mickey. She does the tickets for the F5.

Try this number. 651-726-8240 and ask for Mickey. She does the tickets for the F5.

KId stopped at the ticket office and bought, so I didn't try calling; thanks for the info. Tickets disappearing fast, assuming it's because of the better position the Gophers are in for home ice.

irate about the Sioux not being on the tickets? Unless my memory is going, the previous Broadmoor Champion has ALWAYS been on the face of the tickets and I've had season tix since 2001. I open up my ticket package this year fully expecting our very own Fighting Sioux on the face of the tickets only to see they've been replaced with white "shadows" if you will of some hockey figures.

What gives? I'm trying to remember if they did that to us the last time we won it which was in like 05 or 06 I believe. Is it because of our nickname "issue"? All I know is that it bugs that hell out of me that we aren't on the face of these tix.

Thoughts??

I'm just irate that I could have saved $500 by switching to GEICO.