SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

Has anyone watched a B2 webcast from SCSU?

Just wondering the quality before I plunk down $7...

Thanks!

I remember watching the 8-1 spanking the Sioux gave St. Cloud via the B2 webcast. It was tolerable and average quality. Is it worth the $7? That is debatable, depends on how much you love Sioux hockey. :D

Has anyone watched a B2 webcast from SCSU?

Just wondering the quality before I plunk down $7...

Thanks!

B2 generally streams well, but quality varies by building. The St Cloud arena appears kind of dark on the broadcasts, not sure why, may be the building, may be the quality of video equipment used.

B2 generally streams well, but quality varies by building. The St Cloud arena appears kind of dark on the broadcasts, not sure why, may be the building, may be the quality of video equipment used.

If you have Mediacom in Iowa/Missouri, etc....Friday's game is listed to be on Mediacom 22. According to the folks there, they get the games that Charter sends -- so only one of the two match-ups are available to MC22 each night. They are sending UND/SCSU tonight, and UMD/Mankato tomorrow...or at least that is what the listings say....

Friday's game will not be televised in the Twin Cities, but Saturday's game will be on Comcast Channel 13 (KABL) in the St. Paul area and Channel 23 in Minneapolis. I'm in Burnsville, so I get KABL on Channel 13 and I would assume it'd be the same for you. I've also received confirmation from Comcast that they are carrying the game.

Sweet...my online guide still says Paid Programming...