SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NJIT

GeauxSioux

That was hard to listen to. 24 turnovers and I think was 5 for 12 from the line. Sounded like NJIT played very physical and got away with it. Announcers were complaining alot about how the game was called. Oh well maybe a lesson was learned. Lets regroup and get the win on Saturday. Go Sioux

If UND wants to win games, let (or make) Schuler shoot the ball more often. Also being able to make free throws at a better percentage than a sixth grade girls team might be nice.

Agee.... Schuler is the ultimate team player and very unselfish at this point of his career. At times he needs to be alittle more selfish. He is young as most of the team and they are all in the process of figureing things out. Last night was the first major bump they have had in awhile. Lets see how they respond tomorrow. go sioux

Doesn't make UND an attractive school for recruits or even fans if the players can't make a damn free throw.

Top NBA players that are paid millions cant make a damn free throw. I knew once we lost again so many would get on here and tear down this team. Where was all the positive posts when we were winning? Not many and when we lose all the negatives come out. 11 wins so far out of a team that so many thought would not win as many games as last year. Really starting to doubt how many true fans are out there when they say nothing when we win and start bashing when we lose. I guess its human nature. Go Sioux

Top NBA players that are paid millions cant make a damn free throw. I knew once we lost again so many would get on here and tear down this team. Where was all the positive posts when we were winning? Not many and when we lose all the negatives come out. 11 wins so far out of a team that so many thought would not win as many games as last year. Really starting to doubt how many true fans are out there when they say nothing when we win and start bashing when we lose. I guess its human nature. Go Sioux

Good point. I saw the Sioux play @ UMKC a month or so ago and, even though they lost to a decent UMKC team after leading most of the game, I was impressed by the potential of this exceptionally young squad, as well as by how hard they played. I think that if this team stays together and adds a couple of more good calibre players, especially bigs, they a have a chance to do more than compete iin our first year of being playoff eligible.