SiouxSports.com Forum

HBU@UND

UND92,96

UND 41

HBU 36

Halftime

They may be the lowest-ranked DI team in the country, but they only lost by 13 @ Okla. State, so they're no slouches.

Although it doesn't matter too much, HBU is actually number 313 out of 343 in the country. It's the HBU men that are last in the country in RPI.......

• Downvote 1

I dont care what Houston Baptist is ranked cause this was a very good win for UND. They played very well, shot good and was led by 3 freshmen again in scoring. Anderson 16 , Schuler and Brekke at 15. This was not the worst D1 team in the country. With a player like Gonzalez they can beat alot of teams. Go Sioux

I just don't see that HBU team finishing the season last in RPI, I was pretty impressed with them. Gonzalez is ridiculous. This team continues to find wins, just think what our season would have looked like had we made free throws against UMKC, Green Bay, and Utah Valley. It's going to be weird to see them head out on the road for so long, I was having so much fun watching them at home. I haven't been down to Vermillion since the ladies lost to Wayne St, in NCAA Regionals a few years back but am considering making the trip there next week to see the men take on USD again. Webb & Anderson as primary ball handlers have really changed my outlook on the future of this team. They are only freshman so as they continue to mature in there years here, I think the future is bright. Brekke is only a few games into his career- what might he be like when he is a senior?