SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Texas PanAm

bincitysioux

Is Pat Sweeny even at the game??? He said three times in about a 5 minute span that the Sioux are leading at the half by 5! I just turned the game on, but it seemed like the Sioux aren't in it mentally. Youngblut had some very costly turnovers right near the end of the half. There was another play where Buck watched a ball go bouncing out of bounds because she thought it would be Sioux ball. It wasn't. Hustle! There was no reason not to pick that up. Hopefully Gene gives them an earful and they come out firing in the 2nd. Go Sioux!

Anyone else tired of sean johnson or is it just me?

Too bad they couldnt find an ex sioux player to do color like pudenz or someone else that still lives in the grand cities

Yeah, it's hard to listen to him. A former player would be great. At least they'd have a better feel for the game and could actually give some insight, rather than just stating the obvious.

Anyone else tired of sean johnson or is it just me?

Too bad they couldnt find an ex sioux player to do color like pudenz or someone else that still lives in the grand cities

I actually don't mind Sean. He is good about pointing out different stats and numbers as the game goes on. And he adds insight into what players are doing what well. The only thing he does that really bugs me is that when he is interviewing somebody in front of a camera, he stares directly into the camera the whole time, even when he is asking the person a question.

Pat Sweeney is the one that can get on my nerves once in a while during broadcasts. He spends just as much time talking about what 60's song they are playing on the PA as he does talking about the actual game. He does fine calling the play, but he never adds any insight into the game.