SiouxSports.com Forum

Four horsemen

WPoS

So, if you guys don't beat up on JBSU, I am going to start looking for the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse! And if the Gophers don't sweep Bucky, I will start looking even harder!

So my challenge to UND is this:

prove to me that Dahl is not the Antichrist!

WPoS

Calling anyone who beats Wisconsin, Tech, Princeton & Duluth an Anti-Christ or even alluding to it is a bit of a stretch. You're not a drama queen, are you? :silly: I think SCSU's true colors will show this weekend (knock on wood)...

ah, drama queen hardly...the world just seems wrong with them doing so well is all, I lay the challenge to your boys to prove the rightness in the world!

I want JBSU to be the UNH of the WCHA!

WPoS

Well then you're wishing positive things upon their program because they're not even close to UNH status yet.

not trying to really, UNH has YET to win a NCAA, thus the moniker for them in University of No Hardware (UNH)...all I want is the banners in the NCC to continue to be for Pizza Hut.

WPoS

ah, drama queen hardly...the world just seems wrong with them doing so well is all, I lay the challenge to your boys to prove the rightness in the world!

I want JBSU to be the UNH of the WCHA!

WPoS

Relax & take a deep breath. SCSU, just like their previous 16 or so seasons in the conference, isn't going to bring any championship banners home this year. Some teams are destined for greatness & others are destined for eternal mediocrity & chokejobs, aka the Huskies. They may surprise here & there & may even sneak away from the Ralph with some points, but in the long run they'll disappoint as long as they have the same coach...

Four Horsemen=Anti Crist, hell everyone knows they have to be left wing liberals

Carvil, Franken, Clinton, Gore...

Oh, wait a minute I forgot Michael Moore, he is even more evil than Gore.

Moore, Franken, Carvale, Clinton.

back from BADgerland. Man those hicks are stupid. Had to explain you can't score when you are offsides to about 20 of them...I have met (finally) fans as stupid as ones from JBSU...since this weekend was such a bunch of crap, I think I saw the first horseman on the horizon on 94W.... ???

WPoS

back from BADgerland.  Man those hicks are stupid.  Had to explain you can't score when you are offsides to about 20 of them...I have met (finally) fans as stupid as ones from JBSU...since this weekend was such a bunch of crap, I think I saw the first horseman on the horizon on 94W.... ???

WPoS

They also need to be told they should only 'sieve' the opponent's goalie when he is actually scored upon.

back from BADgerland. Man those hicks are stupid. Had to explain you can't score when you are offsides to about 20 of them...I have met (finally) fans as stupid as ones from JBSU...since this weekend was such a bunch of crap, I think I saw the first horseman on the horizon on 94W.... :silly:

WPoS

WPoS, you know why Badgers fans are the biggest rubes? Its because they drink so much its rediculous. Back in 2000 at the final five I watched some of the drunkest hockey fans do some of the stupidest things. I saw a man in a Badger uniform grab a woman's a$$ in the beer line. I kid you not. I saw Wisconsin rubes so drunk they could hardly talk or sing the Wisconson rouser. I remember seeing Badger fans crying after UND mopped the Dirty Badgers up on the ice for the Broadmore.