SiouxSports.com Forum

REA Atmosphere

PCM

How was the REA atmosphere during the Gopher series?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How was the REA atmosphere during the Gopher series?

• It was no better than the Mariucci.
    • It was just like the old Ralph.
    • It was better than the old Ralph.
    • It was good, but it still can\\'t match the old Ralph.
    • It could have been better.
    • It sucked.
    • I'm not sure. I fell asleep.

You were disappointed in the atmosphere at the old ralph? Because of one game?

I didn't say the atmosphere in the Old Ralph was bad. I said it was disappointing in the game I was there for.

Point being it may have had great atmosphere a lot of times but it also could be pretty dull, even when the team was doing well.

Frankly, having to watch the games from 4 1/2 hours away, I'm disappointed that there were no live badgers thrown on the ice, or into the Minnesota bench. I'm especially disappointed that no live badgers with freakin' laser beams on their heads were thrown on the ice or into the Minnesota bench. The current crop of REA fans is a freakin' disgrace to those of us who threw badgers, gophers and other fans onto the ice. ;):)

:)

Frankly, having to watch the games from 4 1/2 hours away, I'm disappointed that there were no live badgers thrown on the ice, or into the Minnesota bench. I'm especially disappointed that no live badgers with freakin' laser beams on their heads were thrown on the ice or into the Minnesota bench. The current crop of REA fans is a freakin' disgrace to those of us who threw badgers, gophers and other fans onto the ice. ;):)

I could stand to have seen Woog thrown on the ice from the broadcasting booth.

I had them ready to go, lasers and all....stupid REA security. What kind of world are we living in when it is wrong to throw live badgers with lasers on their heads in the Gopher bench....the FSN broadcast booth too.