North Dakota Audio---FREE

nebraska-logo.jpg

Overall Record: 10-2 (0-0 Big 12)

Last Action: 79-39 win over Grambling

RPI: 100

Nebraska Website

Nebraska Video---$12.95

Nebraska Message Board

It will be interesting to see if this game gets played. It sounded like UND was still in Grand Forks as of this morning. The highway has been closed since yesterday and may not open until either late tomorrow or even on Sunday. I don't know if UND will get to Lincoln or not.

It will be interesting to see if this game gets played. It sounded like UND was still in Grand Forks as of this morning. The highway has been closed since yesterday and may not open until either late tomorrow or even on Sunday. I don't know if UND will get to Lincoln or not.

Any word yet on whether UND made the trip?

I find it kind of obscure that Nebraska is 10-2 and 9-0 at home. That seems like so many home games.

Regardless I would like to see us keep this close. I hope Brekke can keep his hot hand and give us a paint presence, and Huff, Mitchell, and Co. came get the 3-ball going again.

If we can do those things I think we can keep this respectable.

I find it kind of obscure that Nebraska is 10-2 and 9-0 at home. That seems like so many home games.

Regardless I would like to see us keep this close. I hope Brekke can keep his hot hand and give us a paint presence, and Huff, Mitchell, and Co. came get the 3-ball going again.

A lot of the big schools don't travel a whole lot during non-conference. Some will play in a tournament or 2, and some will play a couple of games against other big schools from other major conferences. The rest of the schedule is against weaker or lower level schools. Those games are almost all at home, they don't usually travel to lower level schools. That is part of the reason that almost all schools in big conferences seem to have a winning record during non-conference play. It is also probably a money maker for the schools, getting all of those home games and selling them as part of the season ticket package.

I always try to stay optimistic about this team and the direction they are going with such a young group. In order to stay respectable in this game they have to play their best game of the year and make the extra pass and hit a good percentage of their open shots. With Nebraska's size inside most of the shots I believe will come from outside with alot of 3's going up. We must make these shots from Huff, Mitchell, Schuler. Hopefully tonight the point guards will penetrate and dish to the open wings for once. Under 10 turnovers will be big also. Go Sioux

Got destroyed underneath again. We had to sag our guards down low to help out on defense against the bigs and left the guards wide open for shot. I guess we had to choose our poison. They were huge, one guy over 300 lbs and another close. Again I will say, we took some absolutely horrible shots from Huff and Anderson driving down the lane. When are they going to stop taking shots they have no chance of making as they are falling and shooting with their backs to the basket . Its like they are praying for a foul and there is no foul. If we shoot near 40 % we are possibly in this game but it didnt happen. Mitchell, Schuler and Webb in double figures and nothing from any of the others. The rest of the season we should be in every game and hopefully something was learned from this game. Go Sioux