SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs USA u18

AZSIOUX

You can just tell its a different Eidsness this year. He hasn't given up a goal yet, but he has been shaky the whole game. Trying to force the puck a number of times, and fighting it at times as well.

Good to get him in the game though. They'll need him at the end of the year.

You can just tell its a different Eidsness this year. He hasn't given up a goal yet, but he has been shaky the whole game. Trying to force the puck a number of times, and fighting it at times as well.

Good to get him in the game though. They'll need him at the end of the year.

Our entire team has looked a little off tonight. I have to wonder if a small break will not do us some good. Get everyone relaxed after finals week and get some of them back to healthy or closer to healthy.

Our entire team has looked a little off tonight. I have to wonder if a small break will not do us some good. Get everyone relaxed after finals week and get some of them back to healthy or closer to healthy.

This team is banged up, shorthanded and is coming off a long bus trip to Mankato which was extended one day because of the weather. They also are playing in a game that doesn't count in the stats or the standings. I don't blame them for being a little off tonight.

And as I type this, Mario Lamoreaux makes it 1-0!

This team is banged up, shorthanded and is coming off a long bus trip to Mankato which was extended one day because of the weather. They also are playing in a game that doesn't count in the stats or the standings. I don't blame them for being a little off tonight.

And as I type this, Mario Lamoreaux makes it 1-0!

I don't blame them either, I was making a statement.

You can just tell its a different Eidsness this year. He hasn't given up a goal yet, but he has been shaky the whole game. Trying to force the puck a number of times, and fighting it at times as well. Good to get him in the game though. They'll need him at the end of the year.

He made a couple good saves, but was shaky throughout. His puck handling below the red line is brutal. Almost gave the game away with a few misplays of the puck.

Kristo was UND's best player tonight.

Simpson really struggled and Blood wasn't much better.

He made a couple good saves, but was shaky throughout. His puck handling below the red line is brutal. Almost gave the game away with a few misplays of the puck.

Kristo was UND's best player tonight.

Simpson really struggled and Blood wasn't much better.

Agreed on 99% of your points. I gave my best player award to Genoway.... :blush: But Kristo did play well too.

Agreed on 99% of your points. I gave my best player award to Genoway.... :blush: But Kristo did play well too.

Ooooooh...you're one of those fans! ;) And Chay will be busy being Santa Claus to all the good boys and girls this Christmas as well!!!