SiouxSports.com Forum

minnesota idea

YaneA

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI

Signs with dark lettering on brown cardboard are almost impossible to read from the other side of the arena.

I'm surprised you can read the signs without them being on the jumbo screen. I think the cameras just need to be pointed towards the penalty box all weekend. :glare:

This is my last (I promise) idea:

"Who You Gonna Call?

GOPH-BUSTERS

A. Schneider, M. Greene, M. Jones, M. Smaby, Proprietors

'We Ain't Afraid of No Gophs!'"

Illustrated with a Gophers Prohibited symbol--red circle with slash through Goldie

• 11 months later...
Here are the ideas from last year.  Of course, some of them may not apply now, but still some good ideas generated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ive, been saying it for years....go out and buy a dry erase board and bring it to the gm. then you can make signs that play along with the game.

Ive, been saying it for years....go out and buy a dry erase board and bring it to the gm.  then you can make signs that play along with the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We have a large dry erase board at our house, but do you really think REA officials would trust a student with a blank slate? Highly doubtful. Good thought though.

We have a large dry erase board at our house, but do you really think REA officials would trust a student with a blank slate?  Highly doubtful.  Good thought though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know a girl who brought one to games last year. You could try. But since REA changes their rules every other day, it's a crapshot whether you can get it in or not.