SiouxSports.com Forum

minnesota idea

YaneA

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking some people might get offended by this one a little bit.

Yeah, you're probably right. It is a little over the top. I like the France one better anyway because it's my response to vermin apologists that claim that they're universally hated because their team is always so good. I reply "Yeah, putz, that's why France is universally despised too. They're so much better than everyone else. Gee, you think maybe the real reason is because they think they're better than everyone else?"

Yeah, you're probably right. It is a little over the top. I like the France one better anyway because it's my response to vermin apologists that claim that they're universally hated because their team is always so good. I reply "Yeah, putz, that's why France is universally despised too. They're so much better than everyone else. Gee, you think maybe the real reason is because they think they're better than everyone else?"

That reminds me, forecheck & redwing: Do you want me to bring all the signs to you Friday or do you want me to split them up into two deliveries, one for each game?

Whatever you decide. My only stipulation is that I get the crappy one. :)

Wookie Jr? Nah, I wouldn't be offended. Of course, he has nothing on the original Wookie, but at least he's trying. :D

WPoS,

I'm thankful that you always type your username at the bottom of your posts; otherwise I might forget who wrote them :D

hey it is a habit, what can I say? I am just re-iterating my station in life! ???

Will you be watching the battle for first place in the WCHA??  :p (UMD v. SCSU)

I'm so bummed I have to work BOTH nights!!!!!!

.......or did you mean South Carolina?  :p

unfortunatly South Carolina, altho it will be warm there! And I don't think there is a doubt that UMD will kill JBSU this weekend.

WPoS (just for you sfip!) :p

I have a friend that sits right behind the glass behind the visiting bench (Sec. 101, first 4 seats). If you have any good signs that you want held up behind the players bench, they said they would be more then happy to hold them up. Maybe thought bubbles or something like that.

dunker:  how early will your friends be there?  I'll be there about 6:15, 6:30 on Friday and can bring them a sign.  How about: "We are the Chump-i-ons" ?

That will be great! You can can drop it off any time. If you don't see them there, you can just give it the camera man, he knows her and just tell him it is for the blonde lady that sits on the end. She said that is a great sign and would love to hold that up behind the rodents :glare:

yes, he was talking about Don Cherry

Don CHerry dislikes any non Canadian hockey player except those who play on Canadian teams. I think it visibly pains him to admit that a player who isn't canadian is good. Especially if the team for which the player plays is not Canadian.

Someone suggested something like this :

"Lu, lu, Lu-chia

Lu, lu, Lu-chia"

which sounds like the Chia Pet theme. Add some musical notes above the syllables.

You could also turn a head-shot picture of Lucia into a planter by drawing little leaves where his mullet ought to be. This parodies the Chia Heads variety of Chia Pet. Google "chia pet" to find their official site if you don't know what I'm talking about.