SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Survivor

RedFrog

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless he is not playing for personal reasons, or the coaches are keeping him out (which i don't see them doing)... he will be playing. there has not been, and will not be a suspension.

Friday - Gregoire

Saturday - Frattin

From wcha.com there may be a ruling later today.

From wcha.com there may be a ruling later today.

i would be very surprised if there was a suspension... are we now basing suspension on if someone gets injured or not? does a malicious hit without injury slide while a clean, hard hit with horrible ramifications get a suspension? that is a slippery slope to go down. but this is mcclown and the wcha, so i guess nothing would surprise me. there isn't a single hockey fan who doesn't wish for a speedy and full recovery for jesse, from all we've learned about him this week, he is one of the good ones in the game, we need more like him. but whether or not malone gets suspended should not be based on the fact that jesse broke his neck. paukovich intentinoally slaughtered bina and broke his neck, one game. marvin headhunted genoway, one game. all this being said, if they determine any head contact is a game suspension and they give malone a game, ok. but we all know that the wcha and mcclown won't be consistent or follow through on anything, because if they give malone a game for contact to the head, they will be handing them everyweekend of the season until they make mens hockey a non-contact sport. this rant is obviously not aimed at you, but the wcha and how they handle these matters.