SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux logo tattoos

LadyDy

Couple of us are going to get Sioux logo tattoos. Where is the best place locally (Grand Forks/ Fargo area) to get that done? Who has one - how did it turn out - and where did you get it? Recommendations? Advice? Pictures? I apologize if this has been a thread already. I did a search on the topic and found a short discussion, but it was from 2006.

I got my first tattoo at the Sterling Rose in Fargo and was very satisfied but I heard they were closed now and the main artist opened up a shop in Mahnomen.

I am planning on getting another tatoo, a Sioux logo, and have been asking around. The Branded Man is a shop on Washington, just south of University, in that Kastle building that I have heard is pretty good.

I am thinking about getting one as well. I would like to get the Sioux log with Fighting Sioux forever and maybe the words this well defend.

I got the newest style logo on my upper left shoulder--probably 7 or 8 inches in diameter. Its AWESOME, It took a long time, 8 hours over 2 sessions, but there was a ton of detail and shading.

I got the newest style logo on my upper left shoulder--probably 7 or 8 inches in diameter. Its AWESOME, It took a long time, 8 hours over 2 sessions, but there was a ton of detail and shading.

Which tatoo place did you go to? Is it in color - or black and white? Did you take them a picture or had they done one already?

is there a tattoo parlor in Grand Forks or East Grand Forks?

There are actually several. I have heard good and bad but the best feedback I have heard is The Branded Man. When I get mine, that is probably where I am going. Several of my friends have gone there and are very satisfied.

Always wanted either a "Skeleton fish" (g-loomis fishing logo) or a Sioux logo.... problem is... how in the world do you convince your gf/wife thats ok? Any help would be great because mine seems to think my genitals will be swiftly removed upon getting either... I really want a Sioux tatoo.. really bad

Always wanted either a "Skeleton fish" (g-loomis fishing logo) or a Sioux logo.... problem is... how in the world do you convince your gf/wife thats ok? Any help would be great because mine seems to think my genitals will be swiftly removed upon getting either... I really want a Sioux tatoo.. really bad

It's about taking control of your house. :lol:

I had a casual interest in getting a tattoo (not a Sioux one), and my wife had said she didn't like them. It wasn't a big deal to me, like I said, I never felt as though it was something I needed to do. One day, we were out, and I saw a tat I really liked, and commented on it to her. So she said, "yeah, that's really nice - I think you should get one!" I didn't bring up her previous feelings, and spent the next six months figuring out exactly what I wanted, then got a Chicago Cubs logo on my left calf. Funny thing is that a couple years later, she decided to get a tattoo as well, and now we both are talking about getting another!

It's about taking control of your house. :lol:

Ha!

Arrange a trip to Vegas or New Orleans with a few buddies ... enough said. :lol:

Dude it's your body not hers, you don't have to convince her just do it.

are you man (Sioux) or mouse (gopher)? lol